I am still getting up to speed on my American Girl knowledge -- am hoping you all can help me with these questions!! I would like to go to the Madison sale this year but I'm concerned about the quality of AG merchandise. The Madison Children's Museum bills this as a sale of "Returns and Seconds" so I just want to make sure good stuff can be had before I invest in a ticket, you know?!

For those who have been to the sale, can you share a little bit about your experience? Was the quality of the merchandise good? was there enough available or was it like a mad dash to get good stuff? Also what is the infamous "x" I hear about one some of the sale merchandise??! Is this just on the dolls or on the other merchandise too? Also are the tickets general admission or do you get a specified time during which you can shop?? SO many questions!!!! Sorry [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'm really interested in getting Josefina's and Addy's furniture at the sale but don't want to get it if it's not good quality.

Thanks for your help [img]smile.gif[/img]
-Marianne